it Is essential that we are aware of our types of breath’n to make the máximo our lung capacity
The breath’re in the belly. Is the más com&number;n. We need to focus on the abdomen.
Inspiraci’re. The low diaphragm when air is in the lungs. What we noticed because the abdomen swells. Try to inspire deeply. If you do not note that the diaphragm descends and your abdomen gets swollen your breath’n is deficient.
Espiraci’re. In the espiraci’n abdominal the diaphragm rises, noticeá the stomach descends.
Note: if you do the opposite is that your breath’n abdominal is very débil or non-existent
Prepare. The best for these exercises of breath’n be c’so lying flat on the bed or on a blanket on the floor. Try to be very relaxed. In the prápractice, couldá be done in any situation’n or place. Put m&number;sica relaxing, close your eyes and think about the nature: the sea, forests, lakes..
1. Espiraci’n 1. Concentré first in the espiraci’n: exhale thoroughly several times, try to stay without air in the lungs, exp&number;lselo all, making a gesture of contracci’n of the abdomen.. Seeá that the air wants to enter the lungs by sí alone (especially if you try to keep them vacíos for a few seconds…)
2. Espiraci’n 2. Try the espiraci’n will be slow, long and deep. Alsoén silent (although at the beginning despreoc&number;in spite of this important detail). Try to focus on the movement of the diaphragm. Repeat the exercise for about 8 minutes (mínimo).
3. Espiraci’n 3. After these attempts, seeá such as reachá to inspire más deeply and your belly starts to play a role más active. Then a &number;last attempt when you exhale the beep ON. Is not a whim. Will helpá to the espiraci’n be continuous and slow. Alsoén very relaxing given that we hará vibrate the box torácica and the abdominal area. First the vocal OOOOOO…… at the end of the breath’n: MMMM
4. Inspiraci’re. Noticeá la inspiraci’re coming for sí alone. Between air in the lungs, the diaphragm lowers, the abdomen is swollen (eye is the diaphragm which works, …you abdomen to swell is a result of air entering the lungs is not the cause).
Inspiraci’re. We fill the region’n half-inspiring and expanding our t’rax. If you combine it with the previous one (breath’n abdominal), we see that penetraci’re of air in the lungs becomes más deep and complete.
Espiraci’re. The ribs go down… And should be done in the reverse direction. That is, if we have introduced air in our lungs first down on the diaphragm, and afterés in the t’rax, now in the expiraci’re the air that comes out is the top one, to eject with the help of the diaphragm the &number;last remains
1. Prepare. Follow c’modes and relaxed… The breath’n sack is going to practice sitting. This will allowá to clear the lungs and contracting the abdomen so that it perceives with clarity as you breathe to the side. Remember to keep againstído the abdomen so that the diaphragm does not move.
2. Inspiraci’n: Inspire by holding againstído the belly…seeá which the air enters the medial wall and the ribs separate… will Haveá to make a greater effort than with the breath’n abdominal…
3. Espiraci’n: slow, continuous… Do thirty breaths (inspirations and expirations) with the box torácica. Startá to be aware that you have to do "extra effort" once you start the breath’re in the abdomen that we have already explained.
The breath’re clavicular. Our customer’n must now focus the part más high of the lungs and very especíspecifically in our clav’movies.
Inspiraci’re. To inspire the top part of the lungs we have to lift our clav’movies.
Espiraci’re. It is the first air-out….
1. Prepare. To clearly perceive the breath’re clavicular, you can lock the m&number;muscles and abdominal ribs, squeezing with your hands..
2. Inspiraci’n: you will see that the air is able to absorb is más premium. It is the way of breathing less id’neo of the three.
3. Espiraci’n: If performedáramos only this type of breath’n will haveíamos a breath’re poor. Note that we can only expel the little air that with a lot of effort we have been able to enter the lungs.
The prevalence or existence of only a breath’re clavicular is síntoma for people with anxiety, tension, nerve… the Inspirations and expirations short that does not allow access to the lungs the amount of air that observábamos in the breath’n abdominal and rib cage. Some women due to pregnancy alsoén maintain a predominance of this type of breath’re.